Due to the closure of Foxtail Golf Course, The First Tee of Idaho has expanded the number and geography of our teaching locations. Our partner golf courses in 2013 are listed below, but to possibly help you with your decision about which course is closest to your home, the following approximations may be helpful.
From the Ustick/Eagle intersection to:
- Falcon Crest = 11.0 miles and takes 22 minutes
- Indian Lakes = 10.9 miles and takes 19 minutes
- Pierce Park Greens = 8.6 miles and takes 14 minutes
- Ridgecrest = 13.0 miles and takes 21 minutes
- River Birch = 11.5 miles and takes 18 minutes
- Shadow Valley = 12.9 miles and takes 18 minutes
If the commute is a long one for you, we encourage you to stay and : a) watch your child's class, b) volunteer to help with your child's class, or c) bring your clubs and support our partner facilities by practicing during your child's class. We are excited about this new direction for The First Tee of Idaho and we hope you will support us as we move in this new direction.
Pete Stickney, Executive Director